PEDRO XIMENEZ PEMARTIN
This wine has its origins in the ‘criaderas’ of the old Bodegas José Pemartín & Cia. dating back to 1810.
Grapes from the Pedro Ximenez variety are sun dried in a process called ‘pasificación’ and aged for more than 3 years in American oak casks using ‘Soleras y Criaderas’ system.
Wine characteristics are; dark mahogany color, raisins aroma and smooth, sweet, vigorous and full-bodied taste.
- Wine class: Natural sweet wine
- Wine type: Jerez Pedro Ximenez
- Grape: Pedro Ximenez
- Soil: Albariza, Jerez Superior.
- Aging: Oxidative.
- Age: More than 3 years, under the ‘Soleras y criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 15%.
- Color: Dark Mahogany.
- Nose: Pasified fruit.
- Taste: Sweet and smooth.
- Temperature: Serve at 14º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: Blue cheese, pastry, sweets and ice cream.