- Wine class: Generous wine
- Wine type: Jerez Fino
- Grape: Palomino Fino
- Soil: Albariza soil, Jerez Superior.
- Aging: Biologic, under a velum produced by yeast, the so-called ‘flor’
- Age: More than 3 years, under the ‘Soleras y Criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 15º.
- Color: Soft gold
- Nose: Sharp, fruity.
- Taste: Sharp and light.
- Temperature: Serve at 7º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: Appetizers, soups, seafood, white fish or soft cheese.
This wine has its origins in the ‘criaderas’ of the old Bodegas José Pemartín & Cia. dating back to 1810.
Must from Palomino grapes is supplemented with alcohol up to 15º (encabezado) and then aged biologically, under a velum produced by yeast, the so-called ‘flor’, in American oak casks under the ‘Soleras y Criaderas’ system.
Soft gold toned, sharp but delicate nutty aroma, dry and light in taste.