- Wine class: Generous wine
- Wine type: Jerez Fino
- Grape: Palomino Fino
- Soil: Albariza soil, Jerez Superior.
- Aging: Biologic, under a velum produced by yeast, the so-called ‘flor’
- Age: More than 4 years, under the ‘Soleras y Criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 15%.
- Color: Soft gold
- Nose: Sharp, slightly nutty
- Taste: Dry and light.
- Temperature: Serve at 7º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: Appetizers, soups, seafood, white fish or soft cheese.
This wine has its origins in the old Bodegas Bertola, established in 1919.
Must from Palomino grapes is aged biologically, under a velum produced by yeast, the so-called ‘flor’ in American oak casks for at least 3 years, under the ‘Soleras y Criaderas’ system.
It is a soft gold toned 15º Sherry, with a sharp but delicate nutty aroma, and a dry and light taste.