- Wine class: Generous wine.
- Wine type: Jerez Oloroso
- Grape: Palomino
- Soil: Albariza soil Jerez Superior.
- Aging: Oxidative.
- Age: More than 12 years, under the ‘Soleras y criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 19%.
- Color: Amber to Mahogany.
- Nose: Slightly sharp, powerful and profound.
- Taste: Full bodied, dry and nutty
- Temperature: Serve at 14º C. approx.
- Food pairing: Game or red meats, ham and very cured cheese.
OLOROSO BERTOLA 12 YEARS
This wine has its origins in the old Bodegas Bertola, established in 1919.
Elaborated from Palomino grapes must, supplemented to 17º of alcohol (encabezado).
The wine ages and naturally obtains darker color tones, starting from amber and progressing to an intense mahogany.
This Sherry has a powerful and profound nose and the taste is dry and nutty.