BERTOLA PALE CREAM
The aging of this wine has its origins in the old Bodegas Bertola, established in 1919.
Must from Palomino grapes is aged biologically, under a velum produced by yeast, the so-called ‘flor’ in American oak casks for at least 3 years, under the ‘Soleras y Criaderas’ system.
This Sherry is soft gold toned, sharp but delicate in aroma, fresh and light with a delicate sweet taste and alcohol level at 17,5º.
- Wine class: Generous liqueur wine
- Wine type: Jerez Pale Cream
- Grape: Palomino Fino
- Soil: Albariza soil, Jerez Superior.
- Aging: Biologic, under a velum produced by yeast, the so-called ‘flor’
- Age: More than 3 years, under the ‘Soleras y Criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 17,5%.
- Color: Soft gold
- Nose: Sharp, slightly nutty
- Taste: Fresh and light taste with delicate sweet taste
- Temperature: Serve at 7º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: Foie, pate and fresh fruit like pear.