BRANDY DE JEREZ SOLERA GRAN RESERVA MARQUES DEL MERITO
This Brandy ‘Soleras and Criaderas’ date back to 1819 and have been successively renamed to the likes of the different owners of the bodega winery and all brandies produced were always of recognized prestige.
This brandy is obtained by distilling musts and wines of premium quality.
It is then aged in used casks of Sherry for more than 5 years through the ‘Soleras and Criaderas’ system.
- Brandy type: Solera Gran Reserva
- Grape: Palomino and Airen
- Soil: Clays
- Aging: Oxidative.
- Age: More than 5 years medium, under the ‘Soleras y criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 40%.
- Color: Amber to Mahogany.
- Nose: Intense with nuances of vanilla and toasted pastry.
- Taste: Balanced, tasty and spirit like.
- Temperature: Serve at 14º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: After meals.