This wine has its origins in the ‘criaderas’ of the old Bodegas José Pemartín & Cia. dating back to 1810.
Elaborated from Palomino and Pedro Ximenez grapes and aged oxidatively in American oak casks for more than 3 years, it has the penetrating bouquet of an Oloroso with added Pedro Ximenez that smoothes and sweetens the result.
- Wine class: Generous liqueur wine
- Wine type: Jerez Cream
- Grape: Palomino and Pedro Ximenez
- Soil: Albariza soil, Jerez Superior.
- Aging: Oxidative.
- Age: More than 3 years, under the ‘Soleras and criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 17%.
- Color: Dark Mahogany.
- Nose: Slightly sharp, full-bodied.
- Taste: Demi-sweet.
- Temperature: Serve at 13º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: Sweets and ice cream.