BRANDY DE JEREZ MARQUES DEL MERITO SOLERA RESERVA
This Brandy ‘Soleras and Criaderas’ date back to 1915 from the Bodegas Marqués del Mérito.
It is obtained by distilling musts of quality to produce the best wine spirit.
Then it is aged in previously used Oloroso casks of Sherry, by the ‘Soleras and Criaderas’ system for more than 3 years.
- Brandy type: Solera Gran Reserva
- Grape: Palomino and Airen
- Soil: Clays
- Aging: Oxidative.
- Age: More than 3 years medium, under the ‘Soleras and criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 40%.
- Color: Amber to Mahogany.
- Nose: Intense with nuances of vanilla and toasted pastry.
- Taste: Balanced, tasty and spirit like.
- Temperature: Serve at 14º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: After meals.