This wine has its origins in the old Bertola Bodegas, established in 1919.
It is elaborated from Palomino and Pedro Ximenez grapes and aged in American oak casks.
This Sherry personality is that from an old Oloroso with added Pedro Ximenez. It is dark colored, sharp and full-bodied.
- Wine class: Generous Liqueur Wines
- Wine type: Jerez Cream
- Grape: Palomino and Pedro Ximenez
- Soil: Albariza soil, Jerez Superior.
- Aging: Oxidative.
- Age: More than 12 years, under the ‘Soleras y criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 18%.
- Color: Dark Mahogany.
- Nose: Slightly sharp, full-bodied.
- Taste: Semi-sweet
- Temperature: Serve at 13º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: Sweets and ice cream.