This wine has its origins in the ‘criaderas’ of the old bodegas Marques del Mérito. dating back to 1915.
Must from Palomino grapes is supplemented with alcohol up to 15º (encabezado) and then aged biologically, under a velum produced by yeast, the so-called ‘flor’.
Soft gold toned Sherry with sharp but delicate fruity aroma and dry and light taste.
- Wine class: Generous wine
- Wine type: Jerez Fino
- Grape: Palomino Fino
- Soil: Albariza, Jerez Superior.
- Aging: Biologic, under a velum produced by yeast, the so-called ‘flor’
- Age: More than 3 years, under the ‘Soleras and Criaderas’ system.
- Wood: 500 liter American oak casks
- Alcohol: 15º.
- Color: Pale gold
- Nose: Sharp, fruity.
- Taste: Sharp and delicate.
- Temperature: Serve at 7º C. approx.
- Foodpairing: Appetizers, soups, seafood, white fish or soft cheese.